Our Services Include:
Marketing Your Property
We aggressively market your property through the regional multiple listing service, print and online media, yard signs and our professional networks. Our experience and outstanding group of Associates help get your property rented as fast as possible to qualified tenants.
- We inspect your property prior to putting it on the market and recommend any improvements necessary to enhance its attractiveness to prospective tenants.
- We provide you with a market analysis of the rental value of your property.
- We work closely with your real estate agent or, if you do not have an agent, select one from our firm with expertise in the area where your property is located.
- We enter your property in the MRIS, the largest multiple system in the world, as well as numerous Internet sites.
- We include your property in our advertising program.
Renting Your Property
We work closely with agents and prospective tenants to ensure that the rental process is concluded as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Process all rental applications from prospective tenants.
- Perform a thorough credit report on all prospective tenants.
- Verify employment and check prior rental references.
- Negotiate and sign lease agreement on your behalf.
- Collect, place in escrow, and allocate security deposit in accordance with the management and lease agreements.
Maintaining Your Property
We make every effort to ensure that small maintenance problems do not become major - and expensive - repairs. In those cases where repairs are needed, we work with reliable, experience vendors with a long history of quality work and reasonable pricing.
- Perform a check-in inspection upon occupancy and a check-out inspection upon vacating.
- Inspect the property every six to twelve months to ensure tenants are providing an acceptable level of upkeep and are in compliance with the terms of the lease.
- Handle calls from tenants regarding repairs and make necessary arrangements.
- 24-hour tenant emergency number.
- 24-hour voice messaging system.
- All vendors license, bonded and insured.
- Follow-up inspection of all major repairs.
- Any repair in excess of $300 requires prior approval of the owner.
Monthly Services and Reports on Your Property
Communication is the key to your satisfaction with our management of your property. We make every effort to keep you informed of whatever is going on and to respond quickly to your inquiries.
- Collect monthly rent, and when appropriate, utilities and assessments for repairs from tenants.
- Make monthly mortgage payment, homeowners' or condo association, utility or other scheduled payments on your behalf.
- Provide you with a monthly accounting and year-end income/expense summary.
- Provide you with the IRS Form 1099-MISC at the end of the year along with a year end report.
- Direct deposit of net owner proceeds monthly into your checking or savings account as you direct.
- E-mail of owner statements.