Request Repair


What do I do if something breaks?

You should either contact your property tenant support staff member directly or submit a maintenance request through your Tenant Portal. Be as detailed as possible about the problem so that we can determine who to send to fix it.

What if I’m the one who broke it?

Do not try to fix it yourself! Immediately submit a maintenance request through your Tenant Portal and be as detailed about the problem as possible. You will however be responsible for the cost of the repair.

What if it’s an emergency?

Emergencies as defined in your Tenant Handbook typically involve water and heat related issues. Be sure that you are aware of the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. In the event of an emergency, call the After Hours number and leave a detailed message about the emergency. You will then be contacted by our on-call staff.