EMERGENCY / AFTER HOURS: 703-537-3332
Certain home maintenance issues are something we all have to be aware of. We're happy to answer questions and be ready to assist when something needs our attention. If you have an Emergency situation, please call us immediately.
What is an Emergency?
An emergency repair is required when something in the property has broken and the health or safety of the tenant is in danger, or the building or property is at risk until repairs can be made. If you aren't sure, give us a call!
Examples Of Emergency Situations:
- Water inside the home - for example, broken pipe(s) are flooding the property
- Storm Damage affecting the structure of the property
- Heating system is not functioning when it is cold outside
- Frozen water pipes
- No hot water
- Gas smell inside the property
- The sewage system is backing up into the property
- A defective lock lets anyone enter the property without a key
- A short circuit in the wiring that creates a risk of fire and/or electrocution